This afternoon at 5:30pm we will be flying out on our way to Thailand! I am very excited about this, obviously, and would ask for your prayers on this trip.
A few things specifically:
- WISDOM – Everything we see will be very new to us and we must process everything quickly. We need Divine wisdom to see what we need to and be able to translate it into something helpful.
- SAFETY – Foreign countries are often dangerous and you can be the target of robbery or worse.
- GUIDANCE – Missions trips are sometimes just a little better than guessing because of all the unfamiliarity and newness. Pray that we would meet the right people and that they would tell us the right things.
- PASSION – Pray that the Lord would break all of our hearts for what the Lord can do among the Thai and Indian people.
Our flight plans:
- Feb 1 – Atlanta to Amsterdam, Netherlands
- Feb 2 – Amsterdam to New Delhi, India
- Feb 3 – New Delhi, India to Varanasi, India
- Feb 5 – Varanasi, India back to New Delhi
- Feb 7 – New Delhi, India to BANGKOK, Thailand!
- Feb 9 – Bangkok to New Dehli
- Feb 10 – New Dehli to Amsterdam, Netherlands
- Feb 10 – Amsterdam to Atlanta
- Feb 10 – Atlanta to my WIFE!
Read more on missions at bcwe.org