Well, we have not written a lot here lately, but in the last month we have done more traveling than I have ever done in my life. Since January, this has been our travels:
- GA to TX
- TX to NC
- NC to GA
- GA to the Netherlands
- The Netherlands to India
- India to Thailand
- Thailand back through India and the Netherlands to Atlanta (a 40hr ride)
- One day in Atlanta before going to Los Angeles, California
- Los Angeles (southern CA) to just below San Francisco (northern CA)
- Back to LA
- Back to Atlanta (got in at around 11pm)
- Left the next morning to South GA near Savannah.
Our travels aren’t over and I guess that some would think this sounds pretty exhausting, but I asked Lori if she was ok last night with all this traveling and she just said that she woke up early excited about going to the next place.
The Lord gives traveling grace for sure! Thank you for your prayers and pray for the conference here at Bethel Baptist that we will be in until Sunday night! We are praying for the Lord to do great things and call some to the mission field.