I really am terrible when someone sticks a camera in my face and tells me to talk, but I still made it on a video podcast.
This footage is of some of the most heartbreaking things I have ever witnessed in my life.
- 0:33 – Bro. Gardner trying to get a taxi driver (who spoke english) to even recognize the name Jesus.
- 1:02 – Me talking in front of the pilgrimage site, and place where Buddha preached his first sermon in India and started making disciples.
- 1:38 – A (really hard to read!) plaque commemorating a Buddhist evangelist who wanted to give 25 lifetimes spreading Buddhism all over the world.
- (It was really hard to read because the text had foreign languages in it, the small font, and the lines of text were like 4ft long, so at the end of every line you had to hunt what line you were supposed to read next. This is live footage of my first attempt.)
- 4:40 – Our ministry video