We are excited to announce VisionTour Thailand 2012!
One year from now we will go with 15 people to Thailand and experience one of the least reached, unengaged, and needy countries in all of the world.
This trip will open your eyes to the unbelievable dearth of a Christian witness in this land.
Some of the things we will do:
- Visit some missionaries in the country and learn what the Lord is doing already
- Distribute tracts and literature
- Visit Buddhist temples
- Shop in a floating market
- Beg God to work in this land
- Go to the villages and meet with some Thai believers
- Go to church at some of the very few Thai churches in the entire country
- Much more still in the works!
We have spots available for 15 people to go with us. If you are interested, make sure you let us know. Shoot us an email to let us know if you are interested or go ahead and fill out the application to get your name in the queue.
You will not want to miss this opportunity. Don’t make up excuses on how this will not work, we have fantastic tools and help for you to be able to raise the funds, organize the information, and make sure you are prepared to go.
Trip Date: June 11-23, 2012
Deadline: Jan 11, 2012
Duration: 12 Days
Trip Leaders: Philip Bassham and Mark Coffey
Visit ProjectThailand.net/trip where you will find:
– Download the Brochure
If you are already accepted for the trip, you can go here to manage your account.