- Greeks turned gospel into philosophy, Romans into a government, Europeans into a culture; Americans into a business. (@edstetzer) ->
- I am up in OH without Lori and it is cold and miserable. I am pretty sure those 2 things are connected. ->
- Amazing sometimes to think someone prays, God answers and we think he is great prayer warrior. #backwards (@wagardner) ->
- Trying to walk a narrow path on a broad road will not change your destination. #John3 -@TrentCornwell ->
- Met a lady last night that started a ministry baking pumpkin rolls. She and other ladies bake and sell them and raise $15k/yr. for missions! ->
- Take a trip to Thailand with a click! http://t.co/ERcs11xT now lets you see Bangkok in their street view! http://t.co/7JiIJNaV ->
- I have been in GA so long that I am forgetting correct grammar and word usage. ->
- Just now…
Lori- That guy had a map!
Me- You mean like a paper one?
Lori- Yeah! He had it open all the way and was using it! That’s weird. ->
- Lunchtime for the little novice monks. The last meal of the day for them. Only drinks allowed later http://t.co/vIJUjS1z (via @RichardBarrow ->