ASAP – Apply for Passport (usually takes at least 6-8 weeks)
1/11/12 – Application
Release of Liability
$300 Non-Refundable Deposit
3/6/12 – 2nd payment – $1500 to secure plane tickets
4/15/12 – 2 copies of passport – photo and signature page
5/23/12 – 3rd payment – $600
6/4/12 – Be in Atlanta for Camp and Departure from Vision Baptist Church
(Checks payable to Project Thailand at Vision Baptist Missions P.O. Box 442 Alpharetta GA 30009)
- Be 16 years of age or older, unless traveling with a parent, guardian, or someone who will take full responsibility for your care and actions.
- Be willing to abide by the rules and regulations that apply to this trip.
- Fill out an application and have it approved.
- Want to attend and see God do a work in your life.
- Get a valid passport. (This usually takes 6-8 weeks to obtain.)
- Make sure you meet the requirements listed above.
- Fill out the Application Form & Covenant.
- Have your pastor complete the Pastor Recommendation Form.
- Send all the forms to Philip Bassham, P.O. Box 442, Alpharetta, GA 30009 or fill them out online at projectthailand.net